Feddy Wap allegedly trashed a rental vacation home and is being sued for $170 thousand.
Feddy Wap Left Smell Of Smoke So Bad, House Had To Be Repainted
After renting a vacation mansion in LA’s Hollywood Hills for $35,000 a month, rapper Willie Maxwell, II, known professionally as Feddy Wap, is being sued for trashing it.
According to the Blast, the rapper is accused by the landlords of leaving the property in a “dirty, deplorable condition.”
Asking a judge to force the rapper to pay $170,964 in a default judgement, due to the fact that Feddy Wap has not even responded to the suit. In legal documents, the landlords claim that Feddy –
- failed to observe and comply with the ‘No Smoking” providison of the lease
- left cigarette burn marks on floors, carpets, sofas and fixtures
- left holes in the walls
- and his crew left the stench of smoke so bad the entire home had to be repainted
- damaged the A/V equipment, sofas, cusions, coffee tables, pillows, desk cabinets and mirrors
- (and/or his crew) threw mirrors off of the home’s balcony
- allowed pets in the home that “damaged furniture and accessories with urine stains.
Even the wood floors were damaged, according to the landlords, and cost more than $33,000 to repair. The new interior paint job alone cost $14,904.
For more Entertainment News check us out at drenchedinblack.com. It’s your brand new destination for hot black celebrity news.