Queen Latifah is back in new vigilante drama series, “The Equalizer”. Get ready, ’cause it’s premiering right after the Super Bowl!
Queen Latifah As Robyn McCall in “The Equalizer” – The One You Call When You Can’t Call 911!
Queen Latifah shines in new action series, “The Equalizer” and it’s starting today. So, after you’re done with the Super Bowl post-game coverage, stay tuned to see our girl kicking crime in the butt.
Latifah is Robyn Mccall, a divorced single mother to teen-aged daughter, Delilah. Robyn is a vigilante for justice while pursuing her own vendettas.
As described on IMDb, McCall is an enigmatic figure who uses her extensive skills to help those with nowhere else to turn. In other words, she’s the one you call when you can’t call 911. How is that for badass.
- Queen Latifah as Robyn McCall a.k.a. “The Equalizer”
- Chris Noth as William Bishop (ex. CIA Director)
- Tory Kittles as Marcus Dante (NYPD Detective)
- Lorraine Toussaint as Frieda “Aunt Fry” Lascombe
- Liza Lapira as Melody Chu (former Air Force Sniper turned bar owner)
- Adam Goldberg as Harry Keshegian
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Robyn’s daughter, Delilah
Check out the trailer now –
Not only is she the star in this drama series, Queen Latifah also serves as an Executive Producer. Latifah’s own Flavor Unit Entertainment is one of the production companies involved with this project. Can you smell the new money? Go Girl!
After the premiere, the series will air on it’s regular time slot on the CBS Network at 8 PM on Sundays – starting February 14, 2021. Set your DVR’s.
For more Entertainment News, check us out at drenchedinblack.com. It’s your brand new destination for hot, black celebrity news.